Monday, December 11, 2017

FINAL Blog Post! (for now) Is it still okay to listen to secular music?

Great is Thy Faithfulness

Lyrics to GITF

I hope you have enjoyed all my posts this semester! I may just continue this into the new year because this is such a fun topic to look at as a young Christian! I want to leave you all with one more song that touches my heart every time I listen to it! It's a spiritual hymn that we all may know so well, but there is a different sound created by Kierra Sheard! Great is thy Faithfulness gives an amazing message, and if you want to know why, I have the lyrics linked up there for you! We have so much to thank God for as believers, and songs like these will cause us to reflect on that. Happy listening!


"Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness." -- Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment