Sunday, November 26, 2017

90s-2000s Playlist: #BringBackGoodMusic + A Shoutout!

90s-2ks Mix Playlist

I'm back! Just a playlist with my favorite Spotify playlist of music from my era (Yes, I know, there are a few

songs that are from today/2010s, it's cool!)! The one thing I love about the 90s-2000s music wise is

that the music has lots of great messages that we can relate to, and even some topics that we can learn

education lessons from! I hope you all enjoy it!

P.S. I have a shoutout to Jake DiLaura's blog from my college writing class! His blog is not exactly

related to mine title-wise, but I, too, absolutely love Christian rap music as he does! The music that

he picks every single week (whether I have heard of the artist(s) or not) is very appealing to my eyes,

and I'm sure other young teens would love the music as well! Check it out when you have the

chance; trust me you won't be disappointed!

Christian Rap That Doesn't Suck

No comments:

Post a Comment